eKaiser e-Cigarette Black Cartomizer - Country Tobacco 0mg x 5 Pack | Cigee
- Electronic Cigarette - E Shisha - No Tobacco, No Nicotine, No Tar, No Carbon Monoxide, No Harmful Toxins, No Odours.
- E-Liquid Official eKaiser Product. Manufactured with the highest quality e-liquid Flavour.
- Only pharmaceutical grade ingredients used for E-liquid. Cartomizers are available in white and black.
- New, improved cartomizer design gives more vapor Compatible with the eKaiser e-cigarette battery starter Kit.
- Cartomizers are available in white and black on Amazon. Many eKaiser cartomizer flavors are available on Amazon.
The eKaiser High Density 5 Pack Cartomizer flavors is compatible with the eKaiser e-cigarette battery. Each High-Density Cartomizers last for approximately 300 puffs that are almost equivalent to 2 packs of cigarettes.
The eKaiser cartomizer e Liquid is created from the finest raw materials, natural extracts and pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Our E-liquid is manufactured using the latest technology. The eKaiser cartomizer range has 30 flavors giving you a variety of choices. Liquid with the thickness that VG e-liquids offer, along with tons of vapor production.
All e-liquid blends contain VG, PG, or a mixture of the two. Propylene glycol gives more of the throat hit while Vegetable glycerine gives more of the vapor clouds.
It was determined through extensive research that the 70/30 (PG/VG) mix was ideal, and was able to deliver the most satisfying experience for smokers. Vegetable glycerine is a heavy, and sweet-tasting liquid. Propylene glycol is thin but even sweeter than VG.
The e-cigarette community is very divided when it comes to e-liquid preference. Some enjoy the throat hit of vaping Propylene glycol while others prefer the think clouds of vapor of Vegetable glycerine. Ultimately it comes down to preference. The 30/70 mix from eKaiser contains the ideal measure of both types of e-liquid, allowing you to experience the best of each. This optimal ratio combines the great throat hit with tons of vapor production.